Thursday, November 5, 2009

NOVEMBER, a month turning out to be quite interesting

After the long one week trip to the north in the end of October, i always imagined that November would be quite boring, slow and without any pace. I had no plans for further trips and thought i would be spending most of the november days at home.

First i will have to go back to the mid of October when i was struggling with a new map that was turning out to be quite hard and the date for my journey to north was nearing and i had to finish this before i leave. There was no schedule of new work coming up after that and blah blah. The thing i want to convey here is i thought i will be quite tired by the beginning of this month and will have nothing to do most part of it and hence was planning may be single weekend trekking trip near pune.

Then i came to know that Das is coming to India on November 15th and will be landing in Hyderabad.
That came as a blasting news and it means some serious partying during that weekend. So 15th and 16th are party days.

My office people were discussing a colleagues birthday plan and they are planning a big party including funds from the two other colleague who got married recently and its going to be some friday or saturday before 20th.

Then, Madhu my dear engineering friend calls me and tells me that his elder bro's marriage is fixed on 22nd at our home pitch, hyderbad and it being a sunday most of my engineering friends will be landing here in Hyderabad on 21st and its going to be party time on 21st and 22nd.

So the only weekends left for me to plan a trekking trip were 6th and 28th.
Soon, i got a call from one of my old friends asking me to come to chennai and i have been planning to visit him for a long time. So i changed my plan and am leaving to Chennai tommorow (6th). So this weekend too is booked. Also, my chennai friend has got a project in his mind which he wants to get offshored from US and i thought i would discuss this with him during my visit.

In the meantime, a friend at hyderabad has setup a new software company when i was touring the north and he wants me to join and help. In case the project from my friend works out well, its going to make my weekdays a bit hectic and happening after 8th.

So the only weekend remaining for a trip is the last one November 28th but again i already have some long term big plans for December and would like to rest the last weekend.

But, my guess is the last weekend too will turnout to be something nice as that too is part of the most happening month in recent times.

One more twist that came recently is that one of my cousins who got married in august is shifting base to hyderabad and my parent are accompanying her. They will be here from 12th to 16th. Ooops..!! Thats coinciding with the dates das visits so looks like my life is going to be much more fun than anticipated.

So what i thought would be calm after the storm is turning out to be a hurricane of fun.

1 comment:

Sri said...

inka nee trip gurinchi chepthav ani anticipate chesa......mmmmmm